Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

Tell HP Instant Ink things you wished would happen automatically to make life easier? £200 prize!

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Mar 6, 2023 11:28AM in Sponsored discussions

Hello.

HP Instant Ink would love you tell them what one thing you wish would happen automatically to make your parenting life easier, and you could win a £200 Amazon voucher for telling them.

Maybe you wish your baby’s nappies would change themselves? Or the shopping would unload itself into the fridge? Whatever it is, we’d love to hear about the one thing you wish would happen automatically! 

HP Instant Ink say “With HP Instant Ink, your printer orders ink or toner all by itself – so you don’t need to remember. HP Instant Ink is a smart subscription that only delivers ink when you need it – and in the right amount, whether you’re someone who prints 10 pages a month or 100. Your printer simply detects when you’re running low, sorts a new order – and saves you up to 70% on ink costs while it’s at it!”

To be in with a chance of winning the £200 Amazon voucher, scroll to the text box at the bottom of this thread, and tell HP Instant Ink about the one thing you wish would happen automatically, to make your parenting life easier. 

Everyone who posts and answers the question fully, will be entered into a prize draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher.

We'll keep this thread open until 06/03/23, and we'll announce the winner's name a few days later.

This discussion is sponsored by HP Instant InkPlease note that comments and pictures you post here may be used by HP Instant Ink in future marketing and advertising material. See full Ts & Cs here.

Replies

• I wish bottles would wash and sterilise themselves!
  • I wish I could know, automatically, that my children are safe to save all the worry.
  • I wish that toys would automatically get put away once finished with! 
  • That clothes, partucularly pooey ones, took themselves off to the washing machine to be cleaned and then dried and put away
  • I wish the clothes would all wash themselves and be back neatly in the drawers!
  • I wish my older son would go to sleep and bed by himself  . And younger one settle quicker 
  • I wish I could swap my teens for toddlers again 
  • Clothes hanging! From coming out the washing machine and hanging on the maiden to then hanging themselves in the wardrobes! In a 6 person household (4 daughters 😂) the amount of washing is unreal and that is the part of it that I can’t stand and I waste so much time every day just hanging clothes! I would love them to just come swinging out of the washing machine like something out of Mary Poppins 😂😂
  • I definitely wish the clothes would wash, dry and put themselves away, would certainly make life easier 🤣
  • Wish my child’s got food was eating temperature instantly to save all the blowing to cool it down whilst she gets annoyed she can’t eat it 😂 
  • I wish dinner would cook itself!!! It would made my life so much easier!!!
  • I wish that childcare was cheaper 
  • I wish the clothes would iron, fold and put themselves away. I don't mind the washing part. An added bonus if the nursery and swim bags also sorted themselves so I'm not rushing about the night before/morning of 😂
  • I wish the house would clean itself automatically!
  • A bottle that makes itself, cleans itself and sterilises itself!
    A meal that makes itself and tidies up after itself!
    A dog that can walk itself safely 😅
    A house that self cleans- bins out, hoovering done, surfaces cleaned!
    Not that I'd ask for much!!
  • I wish that our meals would be made for us automatically so that I wasn’t left eating leftover crusts and I wasn’t disheartened about making a meal and my son not eating it 😂
  • I wish after my daughter had played with her toys they were all out away in the correct places 😊
  • I wish my house would automatically clean itself so I could spend more time playing with my nearly 3 and 1 year old instead of tidying and doing dishes xx
  • I wish I had a magic chef that would cook our evening meals every night. " I hate cooking " 
    I hate it even more with a one year old tugging on my trousers and a three year old asking questions every 5 minutes   :D
  • I wish we didn't have to fight for basic disability rights.  I'm disabled and have to fight for basic things that people with mobility just have.  
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions