Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

13 months TTC

Bit of a long one sorry...

I've been ttc for 13 month. I had a chemical pregnancy in December, really thought it had finally happened, it was pretty disheartening to see a negative test the next day followed by bleeding.

Some months I don't use ovulation tests and go off what my app predicts, however this month I used ovulation tests again to see when I actually ovulated. It was positive for two days (day 15 and 16 of cycle), so I'm wondering when you would say I ovulated. (The app predicted ovulation on day 14.)

It's getting pretty tough with it coming up to 14 months and every month ends up with AF 😔 Is anybody else in the same boat? It just feels like it's taking longer than it should.

I had loads of bloods done recently but all came back fine. My cycle is between 26-30 days, I'm pretty regular. I'm considering going down the fertility route to see what's going on, has anybody else done this?

Replies

• Anyone? 😕
  • GenLilly said:
    Anyone? 😕
    Hey hun, I’ve been trying to conceive my second baby for 8 months now.. I’m currrntly 9dpo and my app predicted ovulation on the 15th also confirmed by ov tests.. but I feel you every month when af turns up😩 I’m due af 1st march and I’m praying it don’t come lol xx
  • Any updates? 🙂
    I'm about 10dpo today, thought I saw the faintest line on a test but trying to not get my hopes up!
  • GenLilly said:
    Any updates? 🙂
    I'm about 10dpo today, thought I saw the faintest line on a test but trying to not get my hopes up!
    I’m currently cycle day 29 when I usually only have 25-27 day cycles.. two of my apps say I’m late and should take a test, but one app that detected my ovulation is saying give it two more days lol😩 I’ve ordered some tests but won’t be here til Thursday 😩 absolutely no sign of af showing up tho, had cramps that lasted about an hour, gone now.. boobs are a bit sore, nothing too major I’m really really emotional thou xx
  • Here’s my update, im
    4 weeks xx
  • Amazing! 👏🏻🥰 Congratulations!
    I got my bfp on Monday evening with a digi test, I have a doctors appointment Friday 😁
  • GenLilly said:
    Amazing! 👏🏻🥰 Congratulations!
    I got my bfp on Monday evening with a digi test, I have a doctors appointment Friday 😁

Congratulations ❤️ 
  • GenLilly said:
    Amazing! 👏🏻🥰 Congratulations!
    Awe yay! Congratulations xxx
  • hey i was trying for over 3 years with two rows of no period at all ( 7months and 13 months) and i got pregnant after not having period pervious month, but i been to psychic which done a stork spell for me and predicted baby im pregnant with now without even knowing anything about me  
  • In the midst of heartache and multiple miscarriages, my journey towards motherhood often felt like an uphill battle. But amidst the tears and uncertainty, a glimmer of hope emerged in the form of Preovum. This extraordinary company, with their unwavering dedication and cutting-edge expertise, became my guiding light on this challenging path. Through comprehensive testing, they unveiled a hidden secret within my body – an autoimmune disease that had been silently standing in the way of my dreams. Armed with knowledge, they equipped me to face my battles head-on. And when the moment finally arrived, when that long-awaited positive pregnancy test appeared, it felt like a miracle made possible by the remarkable team at Preovum. Their commitment to my journey and their unwavering support transformed my pain into joy, my heartache into hope, and my story into one filled with resilience and love.

I think it would help many of you. I wish you all the best.