Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint Lines - First Response and Clear Blue

Hi there! I was hoping to get some feedback on these two rounds of pregnancy tests. I’ve been suspicious of my symptoms the past few days, but only am currently one day late for my period. I did happen to test at 8DPO, which I intended to use as a baseline to judge my later tests off of. Today, I took the exact same brands - first response and clear blue digital countdown - but definitely saw different results then what I had at 8DPO. (I also should note that it’s not advised to take apart the digital tests, but given that this was my first experience with them, I couldn’t help but get a little curious about the inner strips. The actual readings were “not pregnant” for both digital tests, but the lines on the inner strips still changed a lot within the span of a week).  Please let me know if you have any tips, advice or knowledge on faint lines. I’m still new to the TTC community, and am continuing to seek more knowledge about faint/evap/indent lines. I’m trying to not get my hopes up, but can’t help but notice more defined lines today compared to 8DPO. Thank you so much for your help!

P.S. please ignore my cat attempting to sniff my tests lol

Replies