Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Will I be able to get pregnant if I don’t track my ovulation diligently?

For my baby #1 I tracked my ovulation using OPKs diligently and currently trying for #2. 

Was thinking if anyone don’t track ovulation period and got pregnant?

I find it so hard to get pregnant without tracking intentionally.

Replies

• I literally didn’t track anything on my first, with my second current pregnancy I tracked ovulation strips until I hit my peak and then stopped testing, I’m now 8 weeks 3 days x
  • I used strips on my first one, and now I am using iyoni app but mainly cos I can consult my issues with their fertility experts and do not need to waste time or make appointments.
  • I’m tracking for my first and am honestly amazed at how little I thought I knew before taking these. I mean the window of fertility is so small so tracking just helps seize that window each month. Im amazed it happens accidentally personally 
  • Yes, it is possible to get pregnant even if you don't track your ovulation diligently. However, tracking your ovulation can help increase your chances of becoming pregnant by identifying the best time for intercourse. Ovulation typically occurs once a month, and knowing when it happens can help you time intercourse during your most fertile days. Additionally, tracking your menstrual cycle can help identify any irregularities or potential issues that may affect your ability to conceive. If you're actively trying to conceive, consider speaking with your healthcare provider about the best ways to track your ovulation and maximize your chances of pregnancy.
  • Thank you for the informative response! Tracking ovulation can definitely be helpful for couples who are trying to conceive, but it's also important to keep in mind that not everyone may have a regular menstrual cycle or ovulate predictably. It's always a good idea to speak with a healthcare provider if you have concerns about your fertility or if you've been trying to conceive for an extended period of time without success. Additionally, there are many factors that can affect fertility, including age, overall health, and lifestyle habits such as diet and exercise. It's important to take a holistic approach to optimizing fertility and reproductive health.
  • You should know when is your ovulation, but i believe the baby will arrive when you feel most relaxed and with positive mind. Of course there is always other factors where you must track it, but if everything is fine i believe is not necessary.