Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint line bets

CarobrilCarobril Regular
edited Apr 25, 2023 7:55AM in Trying to conceive
Dear ladies, how does this line look to you? Can this still be an evaporation line? Does this look pinkish to you or is it grey? Many thanks 

Replies

• Carobril said:
    Dear ladies, how does this line look to you? Can this still be an evaporation line? Does this look pinkish to you or is it grey? Many thanks 

That looks like a positive to me hun, have ya re tested?xx
  • Carobril said:

Thank you ❤️ too nervous to retest - will wait a few days xx
  • Carobril said:
    Carobril said:

I understand, I took 22 tests this time And it’s my second baby lol, I’m now 12 weeks xxx
  • Carobril said:
    Carobril said:

I understand, I took 22 tests this time And it’s my second baby lol, I’m now 12 weeks xxx
     Congratulations 🥰 ok so you’re the Test Pro, I hope your prediction for me is true 🙏🙏🙏
  • Carobril said:
    Carobril said:
    Carobril said:

Congratulations 🥰 ok so you’re the Test Pro, I hope your prediction for me is true 🙏🙏🙏

I wouldn’t say pro, my anxiety just got the better of me hahaha. I really hope it’s a true positive for you!xx