Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Could I be pregnant?

Hi everyone! Thanks for your time.
I have semi irregular cycles and was planning to start trying in May. My last 4 cycles were all 28 days so was really happy about that. Easter weekend we were away and I told hubby it should be save now to not use protection because I would have gone past my ovulation period already!! Then my period was due April 8th and hasn't come yet. IM on cycle do 50 (longest ever was 43) and all preg tests were negative until this morning Thursday 27th with a first response. BuT it's barely there, whatever I saw I did see at 3 minutes when they tell you to look but I don't know of I'm being crazy. Going to the Dr Friday for a blood test hoping to get real answers.

Replies

• Confirmed with blood test level 62hcg
  • Congratulations 
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations! How amazing.
    How would u explain the fact that u got ur positive at 18 dpo? I am 19 dpo now and still getting negative... 
  • Confirmed with blood test level 62hcgSosaa said:
    Congratulations! How amazing.
    How would u explain the fact that u got ur positive at 18 dpo? I am 19 dpo now and still getting negative... 
    I wish I knew!! Only thing I could find online was that some people's hcg gets fractional upon leaving the body so doesn't get picked up well. The tests after finding out 100% went darker and scan was normal. 13 week scan coming up in a couple days. Other blood test showed fetal serum at 9% which is really good