Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Did I miss my ovulation window??

I have been trying to conceive for a while now, this month I have started to use ovulation tests. 

I got my positive lines on the ovulation test Thursday am & pm. Fridays test was negative. 

My partner only returned home from work Saturday morning so was the first opportunity to have intercourse. 

Did I miss my ovulation opportunity?

Replies

• I have been trying to conceive for a while now, this month I have started to use ovulation tests. 

I got my positive lines on the ovulation test Thursday am & pm. Fridays test was negative. 

My partner only returned home from work Saturday morning so was the first opportunity to have intercourse. 

Did I miss my ovulation opportunity?

Sometimes hormones fluxate, so before ovulation it can go high or low. The first time I started using mine for my current pregnancy I had negatives the first 2/3 days then I had a dark line and then days after that they went negative but when I caught pregnant(too early for pregnancy test) my ov shot up and the test was dark.. have yoh tested today??? If it’s still negative you might have missed your window this time xx