Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Big bleed but positive tests?? Please help 🙏

Hello everyone 👋
iv never been on a forum before even though I do read a lot of them !
so, I took a few pregnancy tests a few days before my period was due and got all faint positives.
then the day my period was due I started spotting brownish/ red, very light, only one panty liner for the day.
woke up day before yesterday with usual heavy period (for me) except there is no pain?
yesterday this continued and into today?
I have been taking tests still and they are still positive?
how am I bleeding but have positive pregnancy tests??
very confused and concerned!
any help /advice would really help!
thanks guys xx

Replies

• Also still having extreme tiredness and nausea that comes and goes??
    Any help??
  • Also still having extreme tiredness and nausea that comes and goes??
    Any help??
    I bled almost the whole way my first pregnancy hun always worried something was wrong as I was bleeding and tests were still positive but the doctors never knew what the bleed was.. also it could be inplantation bleed keep that in mind too.. I had nausea and extreme tiredness just after I found out too, only way to know is a scan, or wait a week and test again xx
  • Hi, i would go to your doctor's then they can do a blood test to see if your levels are increasing. Good luck x
  • Thanks guys, it’s being in limbo that’s the worst! I don’t want to get my hopes up to be disappointed again! We have been trying 15 months with 1 miscarriage and 1 chemical pregnancy 😞
    But even with those losses my tests turned negative when the bleeding started 😕
    ttc is exhausting x
  • Yes it can be. 
    We were trying for nearly 2 years. I had 2 miscarriages within that time. 
    I went to see my GP and she referred me to a gynecologist, they did tests and i was one appointment away from being put on Clomid but i got bfp and now my daughter is 4 years old x
  • Wow! It was obviously your time! I love stories like yours, they give me hope xx
  • Yes that's why i shared it as you shouldn't give up hope. I know how it feels, i spent days crying thinking it wouldn't happen. 
    I would love a second now. This month is the first month my partner and i haven't been careful. We said if we're meant to have a second then it will happen but no idea how long it will take us this time x
  • I hope it happens quick and easy for you this time, maybe now your body has done it once it will know what to do! Good luck ❤️❤️❤️
  • I hope it happens quick and easy for you this time, maybe now your body has done it once it will know what to do! Good luck ❤️❤️❤️
    It took myself 9 months to conceive my 2nd one (currently 15 weeks) and there were times where I wanted to give up, but what I done was ‘give up’ trying so hard, when you don’t put so much effort and thought into it, it happens 🤞🏻 shall keep fingers and toes crossed for you hun xxx