Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Bargain Buy

Hi All,
Just thought I'd tell you my bargain of the day...on the Mothercare website there is an offer on the Tommy Tippee Nappy Wrapper - was ??29.99 now ??9.99 (no thats def not a typo it really is twenty quid off)!!! I had no intention of buying anything yet as only 13+1, let alone a nappy wrapper!!! Hardly cute-wanted tiny weeny baby grows or something!! But as it was so much off thought what the heck!!
As I say this was on their website, so not sure if its the same offer in the shop - think there is about a ??5 delivery charge - I just added some cassette things which were also discounted so made the del charge a bit more acceptable!!
Anyone had anymore bargains?
;\)

Replies

• Hi.

You beat me to it!! I was going to post about this. I got one today from Mothercare! So you dont have to get it from the website and pay the delivery. You also get a cartridge included!

Total bargin!!!

Heather
    34wks
  • Thanks for the tip-off! Have just been online and ordered one! x
  • i wasnt sure if these were a waste of money but i suppose you cant argue with a tenner.. Better go and get mine before they all go. x
  • Everyones different so hope I dont offend but I dont rate them never really used mine first time round and its just stuck in the cupboard but each to there own It still a bargin price though x x
  • Hi Sarah, i went in Mothercare today and got a TT nappywrapper, bargain! Also got a Humphries Corner fleecey cot blanket, reduced from ??20 to ??5. its ggggoooorrrrgggeeeouuuussss!!! am just about to pop on babies r us site and have a mooch!!

I've been looking at baby stuff in catalougues since i was about 10!! its great to finally be able to buy it all for my lil potato!