Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The colour of my bump

Is blue image Found out today after much poking and proding from the sonographer that we are having a boy whoop whoop!!!

Everything is perfect with baby but I have to go back for another scan next friday as he kept covering his face with his hands so she didn't get a chance to check the face thouroughly.

Not hugely surprised that he is a boy as I thought he was from the very beginning but it was nice to see a little winky on the screen to confirm it image

He weighs 1lb and 2oz at the moment.

Caz
xx image

Replies

• thats cool another boy,,,,
    prob mentioned before ,, when you due?
    (pregnacy forget everything !)
  • I am the happiest woman alive image

I'm due 25th June (I forget everything in pregnancy to lol actually just had to look up my due date).

C
    xx
  • Congrats Caz!!! Pleased you were right, we didn't find out at our scan but thinking this one is a boy too!
    Tx
  • cool i know im being so dumb at the moment i was cooking the other day and opened a can of beans and put the empty can in the fridge instead of the bin!! oh just laughed !! i didnt even notice till he laughed !!
  • I put the toothpaste in the fridge last weekend when putting the shopping away lol I quite like being forgetful it amusing.
  • Congrats mate - that is brill!
    As you know just found out am having my 3rd boy and it was a shock at 1st but now am soooooo excited. Boys really are all for their mums!
    I have not been able to resist buying stuff for my Tommy and today spent ??20 on pair of Converse Crib boots - I dont even spend that on shoes for me usually lol, also got his 1st adidas tracksuit today! There is soooo much cute stuff for boys around now. I bet you already been spending lol

Love Lee
    xxxxxx
  • Aww congratulations! I'm having a boy too. I really wanted a girl but was sooo pleased when they said he was blue lol. xxxx