Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

just ordered my pram! with pic!

just ordered my pram from a company called babybyes, its the silvercross sleepover deluxe and i love it. got it a lot cheaper than in the shops too. with car seat it came to 499.99 so that was like getting the carseat free!.

just looked at my countdown and only 95 days to go too!!!!

xx

[Modified by: kell2 on 17 March 2008 11:52:44 ]

[Modified by: kell2 on 17 March 2008 12:45:17 ]

Replies

• lol, ok zoey we get it pmsl

get a bit button happy did we mate
  • It's gorgeous! xxxx

http://bd.lilypie.com/RFV50/.png

• Hi Kell2, thats the exact same one we have ordered and I have 91 days to go ...,.exciting stuff huh ? have you bought anything else xxxx
  • Hi Kell2, thats the exact same one we have ordered and I have 91 days to go ...,.exciting stuff huh ? have you bought anything else xxxx
  • hi mootsie

what good taste you have! haha

where did you order yours from? what colour? did you go for the car seat too?

i love it sooo much, we have so far bought the crib, baby swing and too many clothes, i think this baby is dressed till its about 6!!!!

xx
  • Hi, Im from ttc forum, but my sis in law got this (had her baby in jan), and i've seen it, its gorgeous, and really good to use! x
  • thanks EM1983, thats good to know as i dont know anyone with this pram (or even seen anyone with it!) and reviews are hard to find

xx
  • I have not seen anyone else with it either, the bugaboo and quinny seem to be very popular and they are the other two we looked at. we went for the navy and white, think its called marina and got it for ??450 with the car seat also thrown in ... great deal.
  • yeh thats the colour we got, great deal you got there

xx
  • it really nice,simuler to mine,mines silvercross freeway liner, i love em, its such a excitment when u get the pram! image
  • i cannot wait to have the little baby to put in it now ... x
  • ooo... i really like this one... its in my top 3 (still trying to narrow it down) but where did you get your deal from Mootsie?

• From a pram shop called twinkletoes in Greenock where I live, it looked a bit naff from the outside and so I was put off going in but I went in one day and thought I would just have a look and they had hundreds of different prams and upstairs they have a whole section of nursery furniture .... its a great little find !!!