Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

32+6 days & getting period type pain!

hi girls,
Im after some advice and reassurance!
This morning at about 7am i woke with period type pains in my lower bump! It eventually wore off!
And then a few hours ago it started again, only more painful and now also in my back aswell as bump!
To touch my bump feels tighter than normal, almost like it is stretched to its limit!
Has anyone else experienced this?
Im thinkin perhaps baby is sitting on a nerve?! Or maybe its growing pains?
X x

Replies

• Hi hun

I don't think it's anything to worry about. But I'm not talking from experience...

My best friend is 37+4 (I think) and she said she had period pain a couple of weeks ago.

I don't know what braxton-hicks feel like, but could it be mild ones of those?

I hope someone can give you some more useful advice. xx
  • thank-you!
    I dnt think it is braxton hicks, although i havnt experienced any its not how i would hav expected then to feel!

Iv just seen your other post. What a lovely xmas present for the inlaws image x x
  • Hi there,

I'm new to this site today. I am 6 weeks preg and quite worried! I was wondering if anyone could provide advice of what to do if you are feeling really yuk - becuase of flu!

:\?:\?What can I take? I have scared myslef to death becuase there are sites out there that give a grim outlook regarding miscarriage! This is our last attempt at IVF. HELP PLEASE. image
  • Hiya hun,
    I am jumping over from baby and personally I would call your midwife just incase it is early labour, I always think you are better being safe than sorry. The midwifes might think its nothing but better to get checked xxx

Surreygirl hiya and welcome o baby expert its a fab site!! I would make sure you are drinking plenty hot lemon and honey will help with a sore throat and paracetamol will help if you have a temp ect. Hope you start to feel better soon xxx
  • ive just had flu a few weeks back and was about 5 weeks. best thing is plenty of rest - plenty of fluids and make sure you keep your temp down - cold flannel on the head etc.. my docs also told me to take paracetamol...hope thats helps xx
  • oh and i also drunk hot honey and lemon!
  • Thank you so much!!
    I just got really concerned about the doom and gloom associated with miscarriage from flu. Your such a nice bunch!! image
  • The most important thing is to keep your fluids up hun image Im sure all with be fine just make sure you look after yourself xxx
  • i was the same as also had a little bleeding and doc didnt give me much hope but fingers crossed alls been well since! Take Care xx