Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

has anyone bought from winstanleys pramworld.co.uk?

http://www.pramworld.co.uk/product/4834/Quinny_Buzz_3_2009_Package_Deal_1_Storm

I just wondered if any one had used this site? ive found the 2009 quinny buzz on there and its the cheapest price i can find, just wondering if anyone else has used them or not and if so what their experiences were! thanks! xxx

Replies

• Hiya,

I bought all of my baby stuff rom them when I was expectin my LO. Only live about a mile from the actual shop, they are based in pemberton, wigan. customer service was good and would def buy from them again. They also price match, which is also good,

I must say that I've not bought anything from there website, but I never had any problems from the shop direct.

Hope this helps a little
  • we've got some from there - live in manchester but had a drive over and met some of the staff which reassurred me and ill def buy bubs stuff from there
  • Hi, this shop is also a stones throw from my house and i have got my pram from there. i chose the silver cross 3d, it was the cheapest price i could find for the pram and car seat. i havent had any problems with them so far and they have a really good reputation around the area.

Nina 25+2 xx
  • Never bought from their website but im another one from Wigan and have been to the shop. We were going to buy our cotbed from there but they couldnt deliver it for a while so we didnt bother. They do have a good reputation and have been there for ages.
  • I haven't used the website but we ordered our Quinny at the weekend and we got the pram and car seat from John Lewis for ??370 and the carrycot from Boots for ??109 so the whole lot for ??479! (We also ordered the isofix base and this was an extra ??107) Not sure if this helps but ??40 is still a small saving x
  • I bought my Quinny from the website in 2007 and they were great! It was delivered withing 48 hours and they have even replaced parts of it as recently as 2 months ago despite the warrantly running out mid summer 08.
    I would certainly recommend them!
  • just to let everyone know, i ordered my quinny on saturday, and it arrived yesterday! (although was out so had to get it re delivered today), im so pleased with their service!! cant believe how quickly its arrived!!! the maxi cosi carseat was out of stock in the colour we wanted so that will hopefully be with us in a couple of weeks! yay!!!
    but would def reccomend this company to everyone! lol

xxxx
  • Hi

I live in Wigan and a stones throw away too. The shop has a good reputation and has been there years. I got some things from the when my ds was born 8 years ago and will defo be going back again this time.

There are quite a few of us from sunny Wigan!!

Kirsten x
    10+1