Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Hiya I'm Back!

Hiya... well some of you might remember me from when i lost my son.. And i just wanted to say im back to join you!!
I got my BFP 2 days ago And my EDD is 5th November.. still pretty shocked and cant believe it! pretty scared too.
xxxx

Replies

• Oh im so pleased for you and welcome back. I am not surprised that you are scared but try and relax and enjoy ur pregnancy (so easy for me to say i know!) but please just keep up the pma image sounds cheesy but im always thinking of you and how ur doing and its lovely to see u on here again.
    xxx
  • Ah Nikki, so pleased to see you here after what you've been through. Huge congratulations to you and your OH. Take good care of yourself.
    Love Sapphire
    17+2
    xxxx
  • Oh wow, thats amazing news, Im so pleased for you - it broke my heart when I read your terrible news a while ago I can only imagine what you went through and probably still are.

On a lighter note, huge congratulations and I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for you throughout this pregnancy. All the best with everything.

• Oh im so happy for you and your OH! im not suprised your scared but just try and enjoy your pregnancy!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! xx
  • I have followed your story on b.e and just wanted to say how pleased i am for you and you oh on your bfp! No doubt you are pretty scared but i wish you all the luck in the world with your pregnancy.xxx
  • Congratulations to you & Graham! I'm really pleased for you both after all you've been through.
    Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months.
    xx
  • Thanks alot Ladies image im pretty scared i gotta get to the 12 week mark first then hopefully the full way! its gonna be a long journey! image xxx
  • i also have followed your story on here, and am very sorry at what you've been through, But i wish you a very happy healthy pregnancy- congratulations.
    xx
  • Wow, that's such brilliant news - wishing you an extra healthy and happy 9 months..

C xx
  • congratulations to u and o/h this will no doubt b a worrying time 4 u both, i wish u all the best. xx
  • hiya!

huge congratulations!!!! so so pleased for you. great to see you back.

ashy 10 weeks
  • I am so pleased for you both! MASSIVE congratulations xxxxxxx
  • oh wow, that is brilliant news, i am so truely happy for u and graham after all u've been thru.

congratulations

xxx
  • Yay! What brilliant new - I am so pleased for you both!
    xx
  • Congrats, very happy for you both image XXXXX
  • That is SO WONDERFUL!!!!

I followed your story on here and I think you are so brave. I know you'll be super nervous but i'm sure that you will be taken care of extra specially by your midwife and doctors. Try and relax and let OH wait on you!!!

Good luck and keep us all updated!!

Love and baby dust

Sarah xxx
    24+2
  • Aww wow! I read what happened to you and it really touched me. I hope this is a healthy and happy 9 months!

xxxxx
  • sorry i dnt think i saw ur posts as not been back in pregnancy forum for too long but just wanted 2 say hope all goes well with your pregnancy xxx
  • Awwww yay! Big congratulations to you both! Wishing you a h&h 9 months xxx
  • CONGRTULATIONS!!!!!!!! hope all goes well for you. xxxx