Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

been baby shopping today!

and got a winnie the pooh play gym ??39.99 reduced to ??14.99 a new mattress for moses basket, breast pump, and bath support!i feel so much better now!

Replies

• yeh shopping is extremely theraputic isnt it!!
  • i love baby shopping, its the best!! I dont have anything left to buy, i still love looking at everything though. . your winnie the pooh play gym was a bargain! x
  • yeah im really pleased with it dont really like winnie the pooh but when its that cheep i love it!lol :lol: its a bit boring this time as i dont have as much to buy! as i have a 2 year old are well more to spend on me lol
  • I have bought way too much, owains nan & grandad are coming to see me at 6pm they are lovely!
    Then going out with my mom at 8pm for dinner. . ru doing anything tonight?? I am not obsessed with winnie the pooh myself but for that price he would be my number 1!! Ah he is cute though x x
  • hi all. i can't wait til i go out to do my baby shopping. i have already got some boys clothes and some nappies and bits like that, but we are going in 4 weeks to do the pushchair shopping. really excited. i love baby shopping. but i love shopping for all my kids though. i feel happy when i am buying for my kids. xxx
  • Baby shopping is so exciting!! Can I ask where you got your Winnie The Pooh play gym for such a bargain? I've been looking for one, and that price is amazing
  • i love baby shopping iam only 13weeks pregnant but iam already looking for clothes and push chairs for the baby.i cant wait to go out and buy the baby stuff .i git to go on my own by the look like it hubby hates shopping.but i dont mind.
    eve xxx
  • hi annieuk75 i got it from babies r us its really good because it is made up of 3 teddies so when its not a play gym its 3 teddies try looking on babies r us web site
  • HI , I WENT IN TO TESCO IN SWANSEA YESTERDAY , GOT SOME GREAT BARGINS ONLY POPPED IN FOR A SARNIE GOT 8 BABY OUTFITS FOR ??10 WOW HAVE SPENT HALF AN HOUR THIS MORNING PUTTING THEM IN SIZE ORDER AND SWAPPING ABOUT SAD I KNOW !!! BUT I LOVE IT !! EMMA
  • i used an avent one last time and got on with it really well so got the same again, although i do like the look of tommie tippie things but its not how it looks it is how it works! yeah there is a few items in the sale just depends on what you are looking at! i got the dotty farm bath support with the head support on it i used a similar one with my first and it was fantastic
  • 8 out fits for ??10 is fantastic i cant wait to start buying clothes not going to till i find out what it is and have it confurmed at 4 d scan