Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

GALS I JUST WANT TO SAY...........

hEY BGIRLS I USED TO BE A REGULAR ON HERE BUT NOW I HAVE NO TIME MY DAUGHTER HAS JUST TURNED 3 MONTHS OLD, AND I JUST WANT TO START OFF BY SAYING CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND HELLO TO ALL THE BUMPS, I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT ALL YOU FIRST TIME MUMS YOU HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS AND WORRIES I DID TO, BUT WHEN EVERYONE SAYS ITS WORTH ALL THE PAIN AND ACHES YOU HAVE THERE RIGHT, I HAD A HORRIFIC BIRTH WITH MY LIL GAL, IM HAVING COUNSELLING FOR IT NOW BECAUSE I CANT COME TO TRMS WITH WHAT HAPPENED I HAD AN EPISIOTOMY WHICH WENT WRONG, BUT DESPITE ALL THAT ITS SO WORTH IT AND ID GO THROUGH IT EVERYDAY FORMY LIL1. GOOD LUCK GIRLS AND KEEP SMILINGIT REALY IS THE MOST AMAZING THING BECOMING A MUMMY. TAKECARE GIRLS
LOVE SIOBHAN AND BABY JAYA X X X

Replies

• ahhh .. nice story with a good ending... thats what we all like to hear...

glad things have got better for you since your difficult birth!...
    xx

its nice to know its all worth it what ever us ladies have to go through.

• Hi Siobhan, glad to hear your feeling positive now! Do you miss going on the pregnancy forum? I really miss it! My lo is 6wks now, hes my 5th but hate the thought that he will probably be my last!! Hi pregnant lady, you use the pregnancy forum quite a lot dont you? Do you think you will still pop on when your lo is born? Most of the ladys that i used to chat too dont seem to come on anymore! Its a shame, i miss everyone! x