Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

anyone had any cravings!!!!

I am just over 25 weeks and havn't had any yet!!!

Replies

• Hiya

I don't really think I had cravings but looking back I didn't half get through a lot of fruit. I love fruit anyway but instead of eating my usual apples & melon every week I was buying about 8 bananas, grapes, melon, apples, pears, nectarines, apricots, raisins, strawberries, blueberries & sultanas every week. Maybe I did have a teeny craving!!!
  • I craved lamb (which i hated beforehand) very early on, i've also had a craving for apples and crispy cakes especially my mum in laws all the way through!!

At least i'm not craving coal i suppose!!

xx
  • mmmmmm just on my third plate of chilli con carne and rice in 2 days!!!!

ohhhh and jacket potatoes with cheese and coleslaw....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• YUK to the chilli con carne i hate it and as for cheese and coleslaw jackets i had coleslaw twice and been sick twice. (tmi sorry!!!)
  • For me it's milk which can't be bad I suppose.
  • thinking about i crave to not feel sick anymore and to get rid of heartburn of course (which i seem to get after every meal now and especially at night)
  • I haven't had any cravings and I'm 30+4, everyone keeps asking me what I'm craving and I really ain't craving anything. If anything I've gone off a lot of stuff and have turned into more of a fussy eater.x
  • i am mad on weetabix with this pregnancy but they have to be wormed up yummmmmmmmmm

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev099pr___.png

• Carrot cake.....mmm. Ive gone off cheese which i used to eat everyday. But im also suffering with heartburn now, seems all day and night so im trying to watch what im eating.

Sara 24 weeks
  • Im 35 weeks and havent had any!!:\)
  • I'm 32+3 and haven't had any, gone through fazes of eating lots of something but then I tend to do that anyway!! x
  • the first cravin i had was plums and dare i say it with tomato ketchup then a week later i'd gone off plums and had crisps with tommy k at the moment i'm liking fast food although don't have it everyday. i'm finding at the moment i'm eating a few mouthfuls and then i've had enough lol blow me if i could eat the gammon my oh cooked last night was well gutted! went to waste! image