Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Hello & Pregnancy seat belts

Hello ladies

I got my BFP this morning so have had a huge smile all morning image

It's my first pregnancy so I'm not sure what to expect but I'm very excited!

I did hear something about pregnancy seat belts and wondered if they were necessary at this early stage and which you would recommend.

Looking forward to chatting with you all xxx

Replies

• io would buy one anyway as they are from day one supposed to help in the car i have one and they are so comfy i'll keep it in even after lo is born lol just gotta remember to unvelcro myself b4 i getout of the car lmao
    you can get them online or the really big mothercares hun worth the ??20!
    and congrats on ur 1st pregnancy. this is my 1st too
  • I got a bump belt from a large Mother care and its given me peace of mind driving around cause just moves belt away from bump all together!

congrats! my first as well! xxx
  • Ah congrats on your BFP I never got one but wish i had they recommend putting your belt under your bump but this is difficult for first few months and even when you get bigger they ride up so i would say deffo get one x
  • Am intending to get one, but the two mothercares near me didn't have any in! Will try again this weekend!
  • Congratulations!! Is it still sinking in for you hun?
    I have a bump belt from Mothercare too...really useful & comfy, couldn't do without it! You may be able to get one online?!
  • I went and got mine today. It was easy to put in the car although I did keep forgeting to undo the velcro before trying to get out..opps!
  • My mum had some lumps removed from her breast and I'm sure she had this clip thing that pulled the seatbelt away from her chest for a while. Think it came from Halfords, but might be wrong!
  • Thanks girls, Mothercare didn't have any in so I ordered the same brand from Amazon - I think it should arrive tomorrow! I can see myself making the same mistake as you Jellyfishpink! :lol: Just got to remember now not to offer anyone a lift from work or it'll kinda give the game away :lol: