Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

is this normal

hi i only found out im preganant last night and have been having a pulling feeling towards my left side kinda by my ovaries etc i have had this before getting pregnant each month pretty much but never really knew when is this normal or should i be worried sorry that was abit of a ramble any help greatly appreciated
Jo x:?

Replies

• thanks for replying that relly puts my mind at ease i do think its just my womb stretchin and i had to take loads celing displays down today as i work in a nursery and the room is being decorated i think i might have over stretched abit which has agrivated it more thanks again x
  • Hi hun,

I had the same, mine was ovulation pains. It was exactly how you described. Nothing to worry about unless it continues for too long xxx
  • I have the same thing going on at the moment but on the right hand side, I am 36+4, I am at work today as this is my last week. Ive been down to 2 and half days a week for the last 2 weeks. But durring last night, I could have cried for how much it was hurting.
    good luck girlsx