Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Bounty Mum-To-Be Pack

Hi all,

How many weeks were you when you got yours? I'm 10+3 today but don't want to jinx things by getting it too early. Hubby is very supersticious (sp?) about having baby stuff in the house as it's so early. We don't have our dating & nucal scan until the 24th Nov when I'll be 13+2 so think I may wait until then.

Take Care,
BabyChicken26
xx

Replies

• I got the voucher for mine from gp last week but I'm going to wait til scan also. I'm not supersticious but don't want to tempt fate either, my sister is also holding onto all the baby stuff she is giving me til after christmas for the same reasons.

Really hard not to just go and start getting stuff though lol xximage
  • i didnt get mine until i was about 20 weeks. i got the bounty voucher in my pack at my 12 week scan but didnt get the pack until much later on.
    me and dh were both worried about getting things to early, so i understand where your coming from!
    congrats and good luck with the pregnancy

rachel 30 + 1 xxxxx
  • Got to say the mum-to-be pack is rubbish, anyway - a couple of incontinence pads is about the only thing of any use in it, and then only if you're unlucky enough to have bladder probs :roll:

Good luck with the pregnancy though :\)

35+6
  • What is one?
    At my booking in appointment, I got a bounty folder. Loads of leaflets and trees in it :lol:
    Should I have got something else???
    xxx
  • there is a voucher in one of the books,you fill it in and take it to boots or asda but i wouldnt get to excited there rubish and the future ones you get are just as bad :lol:

sarah
    http://bd.lilypie.com/sg4fp1/.png

• Wow i got loads in mine! I have so many bum wipes i think we are stocked up for the year to come lol! I got a few sample nappies, books, dvd's creams, lotions and potions. The best thing I got in my bounty pack was the coupon for the baby starter kit! A whole box of 27 nappies, travel pack of bum wipes....for NOTHING!! all from Asda! I thought it was brilliant! I only got it after my scan cause hadn't been to asda before otherwise would have. I really like the pampers book you got, it was really helpfull!

Tracey
    14 +1
  • i have to say mine was pretty good. we got loads of stuff, wipes, sudocrem etc also a voucher for a huggies gift pack which was a box of newborn nappies, wipes and a pair of socks!
    xxx
  • Joo, if you go to the Bounty website you can join their club and they send you a form to hand over at Asda or Boots to get the kit.

Wonder why some of us have lots of stuff and some are rubbish, then? I took my form to Boots - by the sounds of it it's better if you take it to Asda so you get their starter kit vouchers included. I literally got incontinence pads, a little thin pack of baby wipes, one nappy and a sample Fairy washing powder tablet - the rest was just leaflets. Oh and a ??1 Pampers voucher, whoop de doo.

I can recommend the Tesco mother and baby club though - lots of freebies, and useful vouchers.

35+6
  • i wasnt impressed either. I didnt know there was a time to get them to be honest so requested it.

Theres nothijng in there worth having (except i might drink the ovaltine)!!

Can anyone join tesco one?
  • I didn't get any Ovaltine!! :x

Yes, geordie_lass21, anyone can join, you don't need a Clubcard or anything.
  • I got same as pink toothbrush, dissapointed!
  • I got 2 packs while in hosp having Archie - the overnight pack had wipes, washing powder and a bottle of softener in so worth having but the newborn pack was crap- kept a small tub of sudocrem & a wash powder sample and threw the rest.

I got my mum to be pack from boots and was crap.
  • Joo, if you go to the Bounty website you can join their club and they send you a form to hand over at Asda or Boots to get the kit.

Wonder why some of us have lots of stuff and some are rubbish, then? I took my form to Boots - by the sounds of it it's better if you take it to Asda so you get their starter kit vouchers included. I literally got incontinence pads, a little thin pack of baby wipes, one nappy and a sample Fairy washing powder tablet - the rest was just leaflets. Oh and a ??1 Pampers voucher, whoop de doo.

I can recommend the Tesco mother and baby club though - lots of freebies, and useful vouchers.

35+6

I joined their club and looked on their site as I got the emmas diary not bounty one - and all i could see on teh bounty sire was you get it from your mw? Can you let me know the link to request one from bounty?

Thanks

Tara
  • have to agree with the mum to be pack - but i too got mine from boots so maybe we should complain that its different if you get it from asdas rather than boots... :lol:
    think i got a washing tablet, a nappy and about 5 wipes in mine - no different to the one i got with Ollie.... (and btw they've stopped doing the family, and 18 month child ones so they only go up to 6 months now, even though they say up to school age....)

xxx
  • Just got mine today from my midwife.

Mine doesn't have incontinence pads, but does have loads of info. Including a book on pregnancy, birth and babies. Few discounts off stuff and loads of advice.
  • i collected mine at 12 weeks, i would have got it sooner but was worried i would bump into someone i knew before i had chance to tell them about the baby
  • Thanks pink toothbrush! I have tried again - lets see what happens!
  • The bounty packs are shit! :lol:

I got a washing tablet, a packet of 24 pampers wipes, and a cheapy lil plastic percil sports bag, oh and a plastic container for wipes!!! And LEAFLETS..............yes.................the blue bin is now full of there leaflets!!

Great eh?

Can't use washing tablet as we use bold, not fairy!!! Use huggies wipes not pampers, persil bag?! - enough said!! And the plastic container for baby wipes is to big for my changing box!!!

Not going to bother getting the next pack!!

My mum sais when she had me there was loads of vouchers, coupons, gifts etc and were really useful!!

So much has changed...........................
  • i got the leaflet for this pack at my 12 week scan it was in the bounty folder thingy you get to put your notes in! there is a Lloyds one in the emmas diary but i have not bothered picking this up as someone told me it was poo!

i cant remember what i got in my pack, i think little pot of sudocrem, some washing tablets, incontinence pads and some other bumpf!!

Still every bit helps!!

Nina 15+4 xx