Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

What is this pain?

Hello ladies, hope you and your bumps are well.
Am just wondering, last night about 7pm and again this morning at 6am (woke me up) i had a really strong pain around my lower back and pelvis, it was like a dull ache but really painful, it lasted a few mins, then I had another one then it stopped. This has not happened to me before, and made me feel a bit sick and light headed, I could feel the baby moving this morning when this pain woke me up and have felt her/him move since, but could this pain be braxton hicks or is it too soon for that? Im 24 + 3.
We moved house this weekend and I have over done it a bit, with cleaning etc.
Any advice would be great.
I am prob going to take tommorrow off work and just take it easy to help me recharge.
Thanks xx

Replies

• Hi it's not too soon for it to be braxton hicks but it doesn't sound like thats what it is to me. Braxton hicks aren't painful just a tad uncomfortable and make your stomach go hard.
    I don't know much about spd but I'm guessing it might be that. See what the other ladies say but if it carries on you should talk to your mw.
    xxx

32+2
  • I could be braxton hicks but if you are worried ring your mw!! hicks shouldn't be painful but you may have over done it a bit! resting is a good idea!xx hope you feel better soon!xx
    carly 33+5