Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

maternity bras

When should I get a maternity bra?

All my bras are underwired and I am sure I read somewhere that these can cause problems.

However I don't want to spend a fortune and I am already a 36 G so I realise I am going to have to spend a bit.

I am only 4 weeks 4 days!

Replies

• Options
    I never wore maternity bras in my first pregnancy and I havent wore one during this pregnancy either.

If I dont wear underwired, my b00bs will be spaniels ears! I have had no problems and Im lucky that my pre-pregnancy bras still fit.

surely if it was that harmful, our MW's would have informed us along with the other things that 'we are arent allowed to do'?

just a thought.

http://bd.lilypie.com/d1a40/.png

• Options
    This is useful info Maria, thank you. I'm just about to embark on new bra shopping so think I'll go and get measured at one of the big department stores.

I don't want to squish my boobies!! lol
  • Options
    Thanks guys, my boobs aren't even sore yet so I think I may hold off until then image
  • Options
    Hi
    I bought two maternity bras from Mama Bebe shop, ??5 each. The straps were a bit thick and you could see it on the neckline of my tops, but great for bedtime, really comfy too!

x
    16+3