Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How much weight are you putting on?

2»

Replies

• I'm 27 wks exactly and have put on 5lbs!! I have had terrible morning sickness and it worries me because with my first pregnancy i put on loads of weight!!! Midwife has said all is ok though so a bit of piece of mind, as with boob size unfortunately i was quite big before i am now a whopping 34 F and with my first i went up to a H! Would kill for a smaller chest as it doesn't seem to be helping my SPD much!
  • Did the work out your babys weight from a recent scan or was it an estimate by the midwife from feeling your tummy?
  • hi its ok 2 swim during pregnancy & if u get a personal trainer he/she will show u what exercises u can do wjile ur pg. im gona start swimmin in april. hopefully ill feel well enough by then. i hate sitting with the o/h when a music video comes on bcos of all the skinny girls. it makes me feel like shit!!!***
  • It was from the 5 month scan which i didnt have until i was 23.5 weeks.
  • Will they give you regular scans Jadie to check baby? Is this your 1st? Sorry im so nosey. lol.x
  • Hallo lisa n gary,
    Ive gone from a size 8 to a size 16 im 38 weeks now...
    9 stone 4 at six weeks to 12 stone at 37 weeks...
    Ill probably have put on 3 stone by the time Harri arrives hee hee...
    As long as he doesnt come out at 3 stone thats all im bothered about...
    Ow!!!!!
    Take care
    SWxx
  • I've so far had 2 babies, and put on 2 and a bit with 1st and 3 with 2nd!! Mostly baby and fluid thankfully but still hard to shift afterward, I'm 5ft so it seems to stick. I'm 15 weeks and put on half a stone already and believe me, I'm not overeating. Your baby just accomodates and adjusts as it sees fit and I'm one of the unlucky ones who can't remain a slim jim throughout!!
  • Im 37+4 and have put on 2 stone. Lost quite a bit at the start tho with morning sickness although its all back now image x