Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

how early did you get signs you were pregnant?

im only asking as i 'think' hubby and i conceived our second baby about 4 days ago...
since then.. ive been getting similar symptoms as i had last time... but wondering if im talking myself into it.. as id love to be pregnant again (my first is only 6 months old)...

i swear im pregnant again...
just like to know when you ladies believed you were pregnant...

thanks xxx

Replies

• the only way i knew i was preg was heart burn i had it terrible i did a test and it worked out from my dates now i was 3 weeks and 2 days.
  • have you missed your period??

Let us know what happens!
  • hi yummy mummy!... not missed period as of yet.. but its only about 3 days after ovulation...
    Im guessing i conceived a couple of days before...
    i know it sounds crazy but im getting exactly the same feelings as last time a couple of days before...
    ive also just started getting a metal taste today!...
    so excited... hope ive got number 2 on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    never thought i could possibly be pregnant again with my little one at only 6 months!!!!
    cant wait to find out...
    think the earliest i can do a test is on or around 10th Jan 08!!
    ill keep you posted

thanks everyone xx
  • hi yummy mummy!... not missed period as of yet.. but its only about 3 days after ovulation...
    Im guessing i conceived a couple of days before...
    i know it sounds crazy but im getting exactly the same feelings as last time a couple of days before...
    ive also just started getting a metal taste today!...
    so excited... hope ive got number 2 on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    never thought i could possibly be pregnant again with my little one at only 6 months!!!!
    cant wait to find out...
    think the earliest i can do a test is on or around 10th Jan 08!!
    ill keep you posted

thanks everyone xx
  • i recognised i was as soon as i was but kept denying it as i didn't want my hopes up. Igot VERY protective of stomach and boobs got really sore i left it till next period... its funny as what they told me after i put to them i thought i had miscarried a twin and they said no it was AF turns out i weas right! i was only pregnant a week when i miscarried the twin so it obviously wasn't forming right. sad yes but i knew i was going to have twins and lose one b4 i found out i was pregnant. which means i fell about less than a week after having my implant out o.0 that was fast! but even my oh new i was pregnant b4 i actually tested as my tastes changed i was more hormonal and protective of myself and i wanted sex less and less lol it makes you laugh when you deny the symptoms to stom the heart break but secretly know you are. I wouldn't mind but i hadn't had a first period after the implant came out lol and plus this is my first. my baby obviously thought sod it mom's finally decided to get pregnant quick b4 she changes her mind lol
  • I had no symptoms up until about 4 or 5 weeks! I took an early test though cos I knew we'd been a bit lax with condoms that month and we were going camping at the weekend so I wanted to be sure I could drink! Ha never did I think those 2 lines would appear! Scared the life out of me. Actually, I did have 1 very early sign, about a week before my AF was due - a horrible stabbing pain in my lower stomach, it went after a while but wasn't very nice.
    Crossing my fingers for you!
    Philippa
    22+4 x x x x
  • Hi,
    I definitely knew within about a week. I got a streaming cold for about 2 days which wouldn't have been that strange apart from the fact i was in Thailand and everyone else i was with was fine!! I also just had that feeling which you can't describe, i just knew. Hope you are right with your instincts. Good luck x
  • I dnt think im very maternal as with my first I had no idea I was pregnant till I was 7weeks and even then I found out by accident as I went to the doctors for something else, and this time round we were actually trying but I'm 13+4 and still dnt feel pregnant even though I have had terrible sickness, it just doesnt feel like pregnancy sickness, if that makes any sence at all. My best friend swears that with her second 2children she knew straight away tho, so perhaps it is possible if u are really in tune with your body, good luck Kerry xxx