Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

front bottoms

i'm 37 weeks preg and if i sit down for too long i get pins and needles in my front bum! either that or it just goes to sleep altogether! i know babys really low now and all ready to come out so do ya think its just the weight of the baby coz i do feel kinda squashed down there!! :\)

Replies

• i get a similar feeling!!! sometimes when i go to the loo as well it feels like someone is flicking my pelvic floor!!! but according to mw he's not started to engage yet!
    might be just the weight of the baby, i've already been told he's not going to be small! image

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20750;42/st/20080421/dt/6/k/fc61/preg.png

• I'm glad im not the only one! i've measured all over the place with this baby, was under at the start now a week over, its not going to be particularly big, just average. I know its 2/5 engaged right now and this feeling has only started since she has been right down so maybe your baby is starting to engage? xx :\)