Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

got took to hosp

Afternoon ladies

Well, I got took to hospital this morning.

Have been having cramps since wednesday night and they hadn't eased off. When I woke up this morning I could hardly move, it was hurting al over my stomach so Jake made me call the Hosp.
Got told to go to Delivery and get checked.

Had to have an emergency scan just to check all was ok, and sure enough it is. Baby has grown nicely, still have to have my follow up one on the 21st as she wouldn't let her see her heart again properly, well she would but coz I was in so much pain she didn't want to carry on.

Have been allowed home as long as I rest again, so i am being a good girl.
Again have to go back if I bleed again or the pain gets worse.

not amused.

Replies

• Nope they just said it could be one of them things.

They said if it carries on and doesn't ease of then the will have to start doing some investigations to try and find out what is going on.
  • Hope u feel better soon, at least u know that baby is okay tho, Kerry xxx
  • Oh yeah she was fine. Ran from the midwife listening to her heartbeat so was happy, she kicked her a few times as well as i think we woke her up lol.
  • Am really pleased to hear lo is doing well! Just a shame she is messing you about before she even gets here!

I suppose at least you can guess her little personality lol

Hope the cramps stop and you actually do REST!!!

Love Lee
    xxxxx
  • I have been very good lee and a currently sat on the sofa being waited on hand and foot.
  • Hi hun
    Am sorry to hear bout the cramps - sounds very unpleasant.
    Hope your doing what your told & resting...make the most of it hun!
    Take care
    Sarah xx
  • The rest i can handle , it is the 2 week sex ban i am worried about lol