Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

baby not moving - UP DATE

well as title says little charlie hasnt been moving much the last day or two just flutters really, called midwife and they are aranging for someone to see me at my surgery as i have the two older kids and hubby is out of the country and they dont really like kids in the day unit as there are other ppl in the room at the same time.
I really hope he is just doing what his big brother used to do and as soon as the monitor is on he will kick it away x

UP DATE
been to the clinic and they have checked his heart beat which is fine, but they still want me to go into the hospital tonight at 6pm for them to monitor him for an hour to see if there is a reason as to why he isnt moving x

[Modified by: JodieBuckley on 20 October 2008 16:24:12 ]

NEXT UP DATE
Just back from the hospital and after spending an hour hooked up to a moniter all is good, baby is doing perfect and placents is works as it should, im so happy now i can sleep easy tonight and not worry.
Thank you all for your kind reasuring messages x

[Modified by: JodieBuckley on 20 October 2008 19:40:22 ]

Replies

• im sure everything is fine, so try not to worry hun. keep us posted xx
  • ah bless. i hope all goes well. i panick if i don't feel anything for a few hours. my other half always makes me feel silly but it's the only reasurance we have isn't it. it's not like we can just look in and make sure things are o,k.

how come your other halfs away? if you don't mind my asking. my steve goes away in hte navy and i've got two girls. ebony 5 nxt mnth and amy 2 nxt mnth. hard isn't it, it feels like being a single parent only your not.

will look back later to see how you got on. wishing you well

xxxx;\)
  • oh hun try not to worry - how far gone are you now?

TJ has been having a couple of quiet days and then mental again. TJ is also the same, goes nutty when the monitor is on :roll:

good luck and am sure everything will be fine xx image

im 35+3 weeks today, but he has always been really active intill yestarday
  • ah bless. i hope all goes well. i panick if i don't feel anything for a few hours. my other half always makes me feel silly but it's the only reasurance we have isn't it. it's not like we can just look in and make sure things are o,k.

how come your other halfs away? if you don't mind my asking. my steve goes away in hte navy and i've got two girls. ebony 5 nxt mnth and amy 2 nxt mnth. hard isn't it, it feels like being a single parent only your not.

will look back later to see how you got on. wishing you well

xxxx;\)

He is away for work, he is a computer programer and they dont have anyone else in the company that understands exactly how his products that he has created work, so they are always having to send him away to meat clients, and the higher up bosses to keep them up to date with whats going on, hes away a few days this time it was either that or go today come home tomorrow, and then do it again next week and the week after.
  • Hi Jodie

Try not to worry (which is easier said than done of course) my wee man didn't move yesterday apart from flutters and like you I was panic stricken I had my doppler out 3 times to check his heartbeat which was strong so I tried to calm myself down, I thought maybe it was an affect of all the painkillers drip and anti biotics i had I felt so guilty and scared, but he's kicking away again today, still not as much as he used to but I defo think its down to their size.

I hope everything goes well, I'm sure the little man is just having a lazy day, keep us posted!

Lyns

34+1 xx
  • Good luck Jodie - I'm sure you'll come back reassured.
  • good luck at hosp hunni hope all will be ok

loren x x
  • I hope everything is ok with little Charlie,
    take care hun.

Naomi xx
  • good to hear the heartbeat is ok image

keep us updated later xx
  • Glad to hear that you and charlie are fine!
    Now go to bed and get some rest!
    Take it easy hun,
    Naomi xx
  • Glad everything is ok hunni, take it easy xxx

http://bd.lilypie.com/IvyMp1/.png