Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Getting impatient...!!

Hiya girlies and bumps.. Hope everything is going well!!

Im 36 weeks today and getting very impatient now.. Especially counting down the days!! I just want him to make his appearance soon. Cos im still convinced its not going to happen to me I still wake up and forget I pregnant. I know that sounds bad but I hope you kind of know what I mean lol. Is anyone else feeling like this? Every twinge I get I think this could be it but its not!! I just want to meet the little guy :cry:

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    ahh Nikki, not long now Hun. I know i will be like that by the time im as pregnant as you. i am already itching to meet my little boy and im only 26 weeks.Put your feet up and enjoy the last bit of rest you are going to get for ages , he will be here before you know it!!
    xx
  • Options
    At 36 weeks Nikki's baby would almost certainly be fine if he was born.... though of course another week or 10 days would make sure.... but Nikki, I know exactly how you feel!

I never, ever thought I'd actually get to this stage but some time in the past few weeks I've made the transition from not truly believing there's a baby in me, to being desperate to know what my baby looks like and to hold him/her. I really want to have a cuddle - my arms feel a bit empty.

Not long for us, Nikki! (though I know it feels like forever).

37+5