Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

FAO SB

HELLLOOOO hun just want to wish you loads of luck for tomorrow , next time we speak on here u will have tj in ure arms , yipeeeeee eh i really hope everything runs smoothly and will u be the last december mummy or 1st jan mummy we will see he he xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• sorry chuffedbaby2 just gunna hijack and add on to your post...... image

SB hope everything goes well tomorrow, cant wait till your back on with pics.... pls dont leave the pregnancy forum all together- your advice has been great!

lots of luck

xxx:
  • Ditto! I can't wait to hear how it went and what you have had! Good luck and hurry up TJ!!
  • no worries waterbaby but dont do it again !! he he just kidding , yea if forgot to say sb u must not leave this forum at least until some of us are with u in baby lol ........ooooh im so exited for u wish my baby would think about makin an appearance soon xxxxxxxx
  • I've only been on every few days for a few mins at a time cos been away over Christmas, and feel soooo out of the loop - didn't know tomorrow was THE day! SO excited for you and will be thinking of you. Also, so pleased we'll be on Born in Dec together! image
  • good luck for tomorrow. xxxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev159pp___.png

• Ooooh good luck SB TAKERS and SBJR hope all goes well and tj wants to get out in a hurry and if you do have him/her tomorrow dont forget us jan girls youve been one of us for too long to go over to the darkside with the dec girlies now...LOL Only joking again hope all goes really well for you cant wait to see pics of tj!!!
  • Ooooh good luck SB TAKERS and SBJR hope all goes well and tj wants to get out in a hurry and if you do have him/her tomorrow dont forget us jan girls youve been one of us for too long to go over to the darkside with the dec girlies now...LOL Only joking again hope all goes really well for you cant wait to see pics of tj!!!
  • can i hop on too???

Good luck SB, i'm sure u'll get no sleep at all tonight due to nerves and excitement.

can't wait to find out if tj is pink or blue and see the pics.

good luck again to u and takers.

oh and we may not here from u this side of the new year------ HAPPY NEW YEAR

xxxxx
  • Wanted to join in as well, and wish you a speedy labour and hopefully Tjr will be here soon!
    (although I'm getting excited at the lack of appearance by you - either you're triple checking all your last minute bits, or already started! )

Cant wait to see pics of him/her image

xxxx
  • Good luck hun!! x
  • Just another hijacker but wanted to wish you all the best for tomorrow hun xxxxxx
  • Good luck... will be thinking of you xx
  • Good luck!!xxx
  • And another congratulations from me
  • Good Luck!

Lets hope he gets his NYE birthday party every year!!!

Can't wait to hear how it all goes xxx