Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

I am bleeding hope its implantation

not great started bleeding yesterday afternoon, not much mainly when I wipe but it was red so went to the hospital, they did some tests but could not do much as its a bit early, did do another preg test and it was still positive. Still got very sore boobs and am hungry more and weeing for england hopefully thats still a good sign. Blood is now brown so hopefully it is an implantation bleed which you can get at this stage some people do some people don't, have got a few cramps, keeping fingers crossed. Got to go back now on the 19th for a scan. Just got to keep an eye on it for a few days and pray.

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev247pr___.png

Update
Just done another pregnancy test and it came up positive so hopefully baby is still ok, bleeding more or less stopped now just a tiny bit when wipe, no more next Monday when I go for a scan.

[Modified by: rebecca1975 on 11 January 2009 11:34:23 ]

[Modified by: rebecca1975 on 12 January 2009 12:51:33 ]

Replies

• keeping fingers crossed for you
    good luck xxx
  • fingers crossed, make sure you rest and take it easy!!
    Good luck
    Viki x
  • Fingers crossed for you rebecca!!! my friend had a bleed at 6 weeks and everything is fine with her bean!!! could they not do an internal scan?? xxx
  • I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, its sounds exactly the same as mine!! Let us know how you get on, I have my scan on Weds!
  • Hi Rebecca,

I think we have met on the september board, I am due sept 1 !

I had exactly the same thing, last saturday it was, I had been experiencing period like cramps right from finding out I was pregnant and then I had some blood but not lots. Went straight to casualty and they booked me in for a scan this sat. I experienced brown discharge until about tuesday.

Yesterday all was fine- saw babys heartbeat and she did an internal scan to confirm so thats good- put my mind at rest. So try not to worry too much, I know its hard.

Let me know how you get on x
  • Everything crossed for you.xxx
  • fingers crossed for you. xxx
  • Ok thanks ladies, I did think of you babybooboo I thought it was the same as you, when did yor bleeding stop, I think mone has more or less gone today it was mainly spotting after the initial dose of red blood, went to brown within an hour, wore a towel all day, so not much really. Still got the same symptons as before so going to do another cheapy test tomorrow just to make sure.

They did not seem to want to do further tests internal extc as he said it was a bit early and would only have t be repeted because they proberly wont see anything. Now bleeding as more or less stopped I feel much better.

• Thinking of you hun and hope everything is fine. I am at the same stage pregnancy as you and have had some pinkish discharge and put it down to implantation.
    With Mason I bled continously thru my pregnancy at 9 weeks, 19 weeks, 28 weeks and 34 weeks, it turns out I have a blood vessel on my cervix but everytime I went to hospital I spoke to lots of women who bleed in pregnancy, it is a lot more common than we think, so even tho it is extremly worrying it dosn't always mean the worst.
    Lots of Love
    Katie.x x x
  • Have got everything crossed for you hun sending lots of love

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev203pr___.png

• I had bleeding in the early weeks too, in the 5 weeks before I realised I was pg, then a BIG bleed at 7 weeks, and 10 weeks. Everytime my bean was fine so i'll be keeping my fingers crossed that just implantation for you. I was told I just had a weak cervix and even a tiny knock was making it bleed.

Good Luck Babes

MrsW 28+4
  • got my fingers crossed 4 u huni!!!! sending big hugs!
    luv clare

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev185pr___.png

• Just done another pregnancy test and it is still positive, so hopefully it will all be ok, will no more on Monday when I have a scan.
  • Ok thanks ladies, I did think of you babybooboo I thought it was the same as you, when did yor bleeding stop, I think mone has more or less gone today it was mainly spotting after the initial dose of red blood, went to brown within an hour, wore a towel all day, so not much really. Still got the same symptons as before so going to do another cheapy test tomorrow just to make sure.

Mine was exactly the same, I had period pain type cramps for a few hours, went to the loo and saw red blood, it seemed a lot at the time but thinking back wasn't really. I went straight to A&E about 4pm and by the time I got there is was just spotting that went brown within a few hours and had completely stopped by the time I went to bed.

It is really scary isn't it and I had always thought implantation was just a bit of spotting about 10DPO and I was closer to 20DPO so wasn't expecting it and how much blood there was. I have got my scan on Weds so I'll let you know how that goes and if it's internal or external, I'll be almost 7 weeks and they told me to go with a full bladder so I am hoping for external.
  • Thanks babybooboo

I did not cramps until after started to bleed, mine was more like 28dpo, still got a tiny bit now but mainly when I wipe, just done another cheapie test and that was positive so hopefully baby is ok, still got the usual symptons, weeing, sore boobs.

• The doctor said its a good sign that I still had pg symptoms, I didn't do a HPT after, I was too sacred of it being a BFN but I had HCG tests that came back really good, they were doubling and then some, hope thats not a sign of twins, not that it would be a bad thing but I would like to be eased into motherhood gradually, maybe twins next time lol!!
  • I have not had hcg levels done that I know of went to the Maternity hospital instead of A&E.

Good luck babybooboo with your scan on Wednesday, let me know how you get on, you can always press my email button.

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev247pr___.png

• What time is your scan hun?? xxx
  • i had this too (spotting at 4 +5). Had a scan at 6 + 4 and all was ok. i pray to God everyday that my little bubba is still growing and is healthy. I wont know until my 12 week scan that everything is ok - its a complete worry 24/7. I know exactly what you are going through hunny - be strong and positive. All my love MKB xx
  • I had this to at 5 +5 - bit of red blood and then wiped brown for 3 days. Had an internal scan at 6w and all was fine and saw heartbeat - Midwife said implantation.
    Hope all is ok.XX