Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

is anyone thinking about

going on holiday before the baby is born?

this will be our first baby so thinking about a short holiday before we get our little one and start family life. i dont want to fly so thinking about crusie/ferry/eurostar or something. will probably be end of march beginning of april as cant be moe than 28 wks (24 in some cases) so weather wont be great but sure itl be warmer than uk. anyone else got any plans? x

16+5

Replies

• I'm going to Portugal for a week. I will be 30+6 when we go (so I will need a doctor's note- fingers crosses there won't be any problems preventing me going)
    I'm so looking forward to it. Last year was so horrible and we had no summer and I didn't get a holiday so I desperately want this one

The flights are booked and we have put a deposit down on an apartment so if the worst comes to the worst I won't lose too much money, and I have told H2B to go anyway (we are going with another couple)

Ooh I can't wait!!

15 weeks x
  • I definatley want to do this money permitting . I just want a few days of quality time just him and i before the madness starts. not bothered about flying though as i dont think there is any risk until 24 weeks , i think x