Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Tutti bambini furniture

Hi. I've seen some nursery furniture i like on this website and its also on kiddisave i think. I cant find a stockist near manchester though. So wondered if anyone has any of this furniture. Whats the quality like? How happy have you been with it? Lisa 15+4 x

Replies

• Ohhh, bumping this as I have also seen some furniture on a website called kiddies kingdom and it seems like a really price. Thinking about getting it as include free del and put up and free glider nursery chair. What do peeps think?
  • BUMP I am interested in this furniture too so any opinions or experiances of the company would be gratefully received x
  • i have never heard of these before and have just fallen in love with a cot on there!!!!!!!!!

i want it i want it i want it
    xxx
  • i have never heard of these before and have just fallen in love with a cot on there!!!!!!!!!

i want it i want it i want it
    xxx
  • I know the deal seems really good. But not sure i want to chance it without opinions on quality first. We like the one with the balls in the wood in antique finish. Come on girls someone must have this furniture. Oh the marie range is gorg too but too expensive for us. Lisa 15+5 x
  • I want the Fernando in white and oak. It looks gorgeous. And with free del and set up AND a free chair it seems fab. Think I might go for it!
  • I love the marie range also but is too expensive so am loving the fernando in oak. BUMP. Come on ladies someone must have dealt with them before we need to know !!!! x
  • Seriously has nobody on here ever bought boy of this furniture? Would any of you buy it off the internet without seeing boy of it first? Lisa 15+6
  • Thats great mrsamanda. I'm really considering it. We've been to two places though near manchester that are supposed to be stockists and they aren't. Anyone else got a cot or other nursery furniture?
  • Thats great mrsamanda. I'm really considering it. We've been to two places though near manchester that are supposed to be stockists and they aren't. Anyone else got a cot or other nursery furniture?
  • I've also got a feeding chair which we bought from their ebay store. Very good service - lovely chair.

hth

xxx