Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Poorly tummy - TMI

Hi all, sorry for the neurotic question. I have got a dodgy tummy this evening, I feel fine but I have just deflowered the toilet quite spectacularly (sorry for the TMI)

It's nothing to worry about is it??

Miss I 4 weeks!!

Replies

• nope - i suffered with both my pg for the first few weeks - its a symptom! Enjoy!! Helps with the weight control at least!
  • i mentioned this to posy the other day cos i've been going to the toilet loads (normal consistancy though).
    I normally only go a couple of times a week but from wednesday am to thursday pm i went 4 times!! Then i haven't been at all today.

Our bodies act in wierd ways.
  • Would put it down to change in hormones apparently happens at the end too again hormones change to clear you out just see it as a spring clean to make way for changes that are coming!!! Pregnancy messes with your digestive system so much its untrue dont expect to be anything like before.

xxxxxx
    24 weeks today!!
  • "I have just deflowered the toilet quite spectacularly "

Sorry to laugh Miss I, but that sentence was brilliant.
  • I have alternated between diarrhea and constipation, I think it's perfectly normal don't worry. Just everything moving about lol x
  • Many women suffer with loose bowels initially - I did.....or they can suffer with constipation......basically all yr system is messed up! xxxx
  • Ha i think i suffered with that in beggining too, as i was sick too i thought i'd picked up a bug from the kids at work as a bug was going round!! had this twice!!
  • i seem to be the opposite image

sorry if TMI, but i am usually regular every morning, but seen no action since got my BFP a few days ago. im stuffing myself with veg!!!!
  • "I have just deflowered the toilet quite spectacularly "

Sorry to laugh Miss I, but that sentence was brilliant.

Happy to amuse lol!!

I think constipation is normal which is why I asked, I have been fine today though! My parent were coming last night and I was planning to tell them and was all nervous but I changed my mind, gonna wait a couple of weeks first! Maybe the nerves had something to do with it.