Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Bye Girls no more TTC

Just thought I'd say goodbye - I was initially obsessed with this site but now I have decided I don't want to TTC any more. Maybe I'll be back sometime.

Replies

• Hi Cazzie..Hope u come back soon!!
  • Good luck cazzie. take care xx
  • Awwwwwwww, Cazzie, really sorry to hear that. Dont want to be nosey but are you sure that is what you want? I feel very sad for you because it must have been one hell of a decision to come to this and i so hope that everything else in your life is alright at this time. If you need some time away then take and take good care of yourself. Really hope to see you back sometime and hear how you are and how you are getting on. Every best wish for the future Cazzie, we will all miss you. love, kisses and big big hugs, bluebird xxxx
  • cassie, just wanted to wish you well with whatever you decide and whatever you do. must of been a difficult time for you. (i know how you feel some times feel the same.) you never know when youve had a rest from it all for a while!! take care hugs becky.xx
  • Hi cazzie,
    Bye hun.....thanks for all the advice you've given to me & others.....
    Wishing all the best for the future babe...
    Love & hugs Sarah xxx
  • Hi Cazzie, I just wanted to wish you all the best. I can begin to understand why you may have come to this decision. I hope everything works out for you and that you feel that perhaps the pressure is off now. Wishing you all the best xx