Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TV

Is anyone going to watch Miracles in the Womb tonight? Channel 4, 9.00pm. It's about multiple births and is from the same people who did animals in the womb.

Replies

• Options
    Yes I plan to watch this, my friend is expecting twins. I think it will be very interesting.
  • Options
    glad you reminded me x x x
  • Options
    Yes i'll be watching that, oh text me before to say 'i know what you'll be watching tonight'!! It shows 4d scans and i have booked mine today for 3rd march!
  • Options
    i will be watching it too should be interesting will take my ice cream to bed and watch it there!!!!
  • Options
    ice cream in bed sounds goooooooood!
  • Options
    I'm waiting for it to start now, just having to sit through a rubbish episode of the Simpsons on Sky One.
  • Options
    im watching it now its great image
  • Options
    It was really good. Everytime they kept showing the baby at weekly stages, I kept thinking to myself "wow, that's what my baby looked like". It was very interesting to watch.
  • Options
    Hi all, i watched that last night. I just kept saying ahhh look at that then rubbing my bump! lol. Its great to see such detailed pictures but i did find the talking a bit annoying. Debs x
  • Options
    Yes I found the talking a bit bizarre as well. I tried to block it out most of the time and concentrate on the interesting bits.
  • Options
    I'm glad im not the only one who found the talking bits annoying, i nearly turned over. After watching the babies being born had very vivid dream that I was going into labour, woke up and couldnt understand why i wasnt in hospital. xx
  • Options
    I watched it 2 weeks ago it was amazing, things i didnt even know happened:O
  • Options
    Have taped it, think i'll go watch it now image
  • Options
    i forgot all about it, (devastated) hopefully it will be repeated again.
  • Options
    i missed it too! i didn't see this post until just now - boo hoo! my OH was out last night too so would have been good time to watch it. he doesn't like things like that. watched Hotel Babylon instead - doh!
  • Options
    If you've got freeview or sky keep an eye out on more 4 or E4. They are bound to repeat it.