Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The Pregnant Man

It's got to be a wind up surely!!!

I've just googled it and OH MY GOD. It can't be real can it?????

Beck image

Replies

• name of Lee mingwei, feotes was planted in the abdomen wall and will be having c-section once baby has matured, not a lot on the news but there seems to be a lot of cover up as the church goers are screaming satanist in america but as far as everything i've read (which is quite a lot) it isn't a hoax but do you know any man who would actually want to be pregnant????????
  • "This website documented the case of Mr. Lee Mingwei, supposedly the first man to bear child. A variety of documentary evidence was provided to allow visitors to track the progress of Mr. Mingwei's pregnancy, but in fact all of the evidence was false."

Surely this is a hoax???
  • Not sure why exactly but it turns my stomach ever so slightly.
  • not sure but if you google 'pregnant man' and go on to the website saying about Lee mingwei and look on frequently asked questions the science actually makes sense but in general it seems wrong.
  • surley there would be more on the tv about something this big?
  • How could this be real, he wouldnt be able to provide for the baby as a placenta wouldnt grow, the baby wouldnt be able to survive.
  • have a look at the website and the science bit on it and it explains all that but i'm sceptical anyway, regardless of whether its real or not it just seems wrong!!!!!!!!!!
  • have a look at the website and the science bit on it and it explains all that but i'm sceptical anyway, regardless of whether its real or not it just seems wrong!!!!!!!!!!
  • Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God. No way. Have definitely decided is a hoax. The website says they transplanted the embryo and placenta into him but doesn't say whee it was before that. I've never heard about them being able to artifiaially grow a baby that far, to placenta stage and if it was implanted across from a woman there is no way it would have survived. Had me fooled for a mo tho.