Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BEARVIEW MIRRORS

HELLO EVERY1, just wanted 2 inform u of a website called socialbaby.com. I have been worried about the newborn baby car seats & the way they face 2wards the back window so i cant see my baby whilst im drivin. I looked on socialbaby.com & the bearview mirrors r on there. If ur confused just hav a look & u will know what im talkin about (im not mad. ok mayb jus a little bit!!!). They r also in the magazines u get with the bounty pack u get off ur midwife. Tess***image

Replies

• Hi! I got a mirror off ebay that clips to the middle headrest on the backseats so you can see your lo when you are driving and it's great, the only problem is I keep looking at him and forgetting to look at the road!!!!! lololol.xx
  • yeah i think that mite become a problem!!!!!!!! i havent even had baba yet but im have 2 b organised (im 1 of those people who starts stressin if things arent dun) he he! how much did u pay for it***
  • About ??6, I love being organised too, makes things sooo much less stressful! I love your doggy, so cute!xx
  • Ah thank u (he's not actually around anymore, that was taken last yr b4 we had 2 put him down, he was 19 & still looked good!!!). i loved him tho!!! my god thats v cheap, the 1's i found r ??23.50 but they r gorgeous. have a look, u have a choice of the different animals u want***
  • I HAVE MY BEARVIEW MIRROR NOW & ITS LOVELY! GOT IT OFF EBAY FOR HALF THE PRICE*