Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

childrens partys

hi all,
My daughter is 4 mid march and i was thinking about having some kind of celebration/party for her and some of her nursery friends. I dont fancy letting a bunch of 4 yr olds loose in my house image and the weather isnt warm enough for a garden party. I have never held a childrens party before and would really apreciate any ideas anyone may have as to what we could do. :\?
Thanks, Toni x

Replies

• Is there a local hall you could hire? Near us there is an indoor play place that does parties do, maybe have a look in the yellow pages or yell.com and see if there's anything like that local to you. If you are interested I sell invitations and thank you cards, email me if you need details.xx
  • I would also recommend softplay areas or pizzaexpress do pizza making parties, my daughter went to one when she was 4. I have also hired a hall and hired a bouncy castle for it. Also try your local leisure centre, they might have something.
    Good Luck
  • Do you have a toddler world near you where they all climb in soft play area with bouncy castle and slides etc. At our one you pay so much per child to run wild for an hour they go in a hall where they have lunch and mini disco for another hour. My daugter will be 4 on 1st april and this seems good option at moment becouse im due to have 2nd on 30th.
  • hi, my little boy is 4 in may i have hired the local childrens centre its just a hall but children friendly i have invited all his friends and family nd we are going to play trditional games such as pass the parcel statues chairs etc and do a little buffet this way he doesnt have to choose a few friends he can have all his classmates and more and its cost less than paying a sports hall or restaurant to do it and he can have more people.

hope this helps

amanda xx image
  • What about getting a childrens entertainer to come to your house? A Magician, a Face Painter, a Puppet Show etc ...