Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Stroller advice

Hi,

I am looking to buy a lightweight stroller. We have a travel system but no longer use the car seat for my lo. The puschair is so heavy and bulky I can't fit anything else in the boot of the car.

Has anyone got any recommendations ? We ideally don't want to spend a fortune on the stroller but any recommendations / advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Replies

• quinney zapp is compact and very light weight and fantastic to push try looking on e bay to see if its cheaper
  • Hi I started off with the travel system then moved onto umbrella type stroller as only having corsa ment buggy took up all of boot space. I brought mine from asda they do some good deals in there and also look on tesco.com they have some offers on buggies also kiddicare.com do great deals and they are very quick with deliveries.
  • Toys r us have some quite cheap ones online, make sure you check that it is suitable from birth. I bought one for ??59.99, alpine stroller, it came with raincover and for a limited period you can get the matching footmuff free! I just need mine for weekends when we go visiting because my husband only has a nissan micra and our other pram wont go in the boot! lol. x