Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Any new mums or mums to be from High Wycombe?

Hi

I'm 29 years old and expect my first child at the end of March. My partner and I moved to Wycombe 18 months ago, so we are still fairly new to this area.

If you are from Wycombe or the surrounding area, it would be very nice to hear from you. :roll:

Acey

EDD -20 days

Replies

• Hey Acey,

Hope all is well with you and bump! Im Trina, im 20 year old and expectimg my 1st baby at the end of June,i live near slough so not too far from Wycombe!

I Know High Wycombe as my gran lives that way! end up there most weekeds so she can see me and the bump!

Hope all is well and will hear from you soon,

Trina and Bump

• Hi Trina,

Sorry for getting back so late. This is my first week off work - yeah!!! And only one more week to go to the due date.

Which hospital have you chosen for your birth? Slough or Wexham?

I will have the baby here in Wycombe - luckily the labour ward is still here as there are plans to move the GP care to Aylesbury.

I wasn't so lucky with my midwife though as she fell ill when I was about 25 weeks and since then I have seen someone else for each appointment and there is a lot of confusion and each time I get a different opinion which is a bit frustrating at this late stage.

How is your pregnancy going? Do you know whether you are expecting a girl or a boy?

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Acey - only 8 days to go to the EDD