Forum home General Chat General chat

Im 16 and not sure if im pregnant or not!

Im 16 and recently ive been getting a much much lighter period(ive only had 1 lighter one), very sore boobs and some of the worst mood swings ive ever had (according to my boyfriend) I dont want to take a test because I live in a place where everyone knows everyone and their buisness. Im scared and confused.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks. xx

Replies

• Cant you ask some1 close to u who u trust to get 1 for u? or go to ur doctors, they arent allowed to disclose ur personal details to any1 & ur old enough to go without ur parents!

Family planning clinic, somewhere like brooks will help u.

Its best to go find out the sooner the better. The symptoms u have talked about in ur post are related to pregnancy but can also relate to periods so u could be worrying for no reason & rather then put urself through it try to find out for sure so ur not stressed out!

Good luck, Tess*
  • heya, im kim and im 18. im pregnant with my first baby and he is due on the 30th april. i know you said you are afraid to buy a pregnancy test in case anyone you know finds out...so would it be possible for you to go to your doctors and ask them to give you a test? that way it will be confidential and no one has to know you have done a test. i hope i have been of some help. kim xxx
  • Hi Pinkfairy, I would really encourage you to go to the doctors. They aren't allowed to talk about your business to anybody else, and at least you would know for sure after they tested you if you're pregnant or not. You could invent an excuse for being there, if you are spotted... bad headaches is always a good one, thats not automatically pregnancy related! You may be worrying about nothing, When i was 16 my body had still not settled down from puberty yet, and i was getting painful boobs and weird periods as well. If you find out you are pregnant i hope you can find the courage to tell your family... their first reaction may be scary but you need the support of people who love you and they will help you think about your options. Good luck, and let us know how you get on xx
  • Hi pinkfairy, when i was 17 i thought i was pregnant and i was terrified of telling my mam in the end it stressed me out that much i really had no choice so i went sat her down and told her mam i think im pregnant she went quiet for a bit then gave me a hug and said well if you are you are i was shitting myself i thought she would of hit me or summet but she was the total opposit by the way i wasnt pregnant but it made the bond strnger between us. hope this helps sarah. xxxx
  • Hey everyone!

Thanks for your suggestions. Im going to wait a week and then if nothings changed ill go see a doctor. Ive spoken to my boyfriend about it and hes promised hes here for me no matter what so that made everything alot better. My best friend sort of knows and shes been supportive and checking up on me and is encoraging me to go see a doctor to.

Thankyou so much for your help. Ill put up another reply on here when I find out. xxx
  • We'll be thinking of you...good luck! xx
  • All the best thinking of you, and im glad your o/h is sticking by you. sarah xxxxxxx
  • HIYA I FNK U SHULD GO DOCS

IF DT WAZ ME ID B BUZZIN OMG I CNT W8 TILL IM PREGGIE.

TALK 2U SUM1 IM SURE THEY WULD UNDERSTAND CUM OF ITS QUITE NATURAL

GOOD LUCK
    :\)
  • hey pink fairy did you find out? hope all is okay!