Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

EBAY PREGNANCY TEST AND OVULATION TESTS

Hi I got my ov sticks from access diagnostics on the web and got a positive today!! They are not e-bay ones but they are made by a similar company to the ones I got from e-bay. However, have tried the same sticks for the last two cycles and not managed to get a positive. Apparently they don't measure the levels- just the presence of LH, so if it is not a high level it may not pick it up. This is what I have read somewhere. I have mostly relied on my cm.
Gayle- just a quick question- is your mucus plug the same as clear and slippery cm? Only I don't think I have a mucus plug each month.

Replies

• HI ALL TTC

MY AF IS CURRENTLY 2 WKS LATE, I AM IRREGAULAR BUT NOT BEEN THIS LATE BEFORE
    FEELING SICK SUMTIMES AND HV BEEN HVING CRAMPS SO I THOUGHT YEP SIGNS R THRER TIME TO TOST, CLEARBLUE LAST WEEK CAME UP NEG SO I BROUGHT THE EARLY ONES FROM EBAY AND THEYHAVE BEEN NEG.
    I JUST WONDERED IF ANYONE DID HV ANY LUCK WITH THEM

THANKS
    KELLY
  • hi kelly i was wondering the same cos i have ebay o/v and p/g tests but everyday i have used the o/v ones its negative and i know i should have ovulated by now i dont know if its just the tests are rubbish or i just havent ovulated this month
  • Hi Kelly and Anita,im using the ebay ov sticks at the mo,and today i got another negative,however,i went to the loo a while ago,and the mucus plug was there(sorry tmi) so i know im ovulating!! ive got 3 sticks left,so when they r finished,i wont b buying those ones again!!
    Good luck girls xx
  • thanks gayle i have heard the pregnancy ones where rubbish but looks like the o/v ones are too oh well will have to get clearblue next month they seem to have a good review love anita x x x
  • hi anita lets hope we wont be needing clearblue ov sticks next month,just the pg ones!!! hope u have been attacking ur o/h!! lol xx
  • yes attacked him all weekend he was complaining i would wear him out but hey its got to be done lol love anita x x x
  • hi gayle and anita,

thanks for the replys, im def not going to use the ov or pg ones now then ill hv just hv to hope im pg this month if not get clearblue
    thanks and good luck to you all
    kelly
  • Try access diagnostics, they are very well priced (for ov sticks) and work. it could save you some money. i also buy clearblue pg tests from them as well- about 9 pounds for two.
  • hi everyone,anita just tell him needs must lol!!! hope its worked for you.kelly,its sounding really positive for you,fingers crossed.xx
  • It took 3 weeks til I got a positive test- try every three days first thing in the morning! Good luck image
  • Hi ladies!

I used them for this pregnancy and they did work! I think i got two test's for 99p and the postage was either free or very little ...So yep, i'd def reccommend them!

My sis-in-law is trying for her 5th at the mo and i'm keeping EVERYTHING crossed for her!

Good luck all TTC and happy baby-making! xxx