Forum home General Chat General chat

What do you think of these names?

We have decided that if we have a son the middle name is Wayne...it is a middle name that has been passed down on my boyfriends side forever.
we both LOVE the name Wyatt...
is
Wyatt Wayne
too much? The last name is Smith.
we also like Logan...Logan Wayne ....?

if a girl the first name is Emma
Emma Claire
or
Emma Grace, Emma Faith, Emma Delaneywe thought about Stella for a first name too....Stella Ruth.

any thoughts?

Replies

• I like Logan Wayne slight better, although you never really say middle name much so its not like ppl will call him by his first & middle name together.
    Nobody ever uses my middle name, prob cause its awful image
    I like Emma Grace aswell.
  • Hi ya

Logan is lovely and so is Emma Grace, but Stella is also lovely! Were having a boy and have decided on the name Joshua and middle name David as that is my dads name. Its so difficult! We had loads of names for girls but only Joshua or Jack for a boy. Good luck choosing!

Vicky xxx:\)
  • yeah it is nice cause its a nice name when its shortened aswell. usually names are horrible when they are shortened but joshua & josh are both nice
  • yeah it is nice cause its a nice name when its shortened aswell. usually names are horrible when they are shortened but joshua & josh are both nice
  • My daughter is called Emma. My husband wanted to call her Emma as it is my middle name. I wasn't too sure at first but it does suit her. Her middle name is Jennifer and we call her Jenny Em a lot. I quite like Emma Delaney. It's a bit different. Stella is nice but has become quite common recently. I suppose after Stella McCartney. When Emma ws born there was lots of Isobel's so I changed my mind although I liked the name.
    Logan is a lovely name. I do like that!
    I try to imagine having their name called out at school in the register. How would it sound? I was advised to make sure that there is nothing about the names that might cause any teasing or that the initials aren't rude or anything. I think once you've done that you're pretty safe!