Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

Fisher Price Jumperoo

I want to get a bouncer for my little man, but because our house is open plan we don't have any door frames to hang a standard bouncer on. I have found the Fisher price Jumperoo, which looks fab and is a free standing bouncer, but does anyone know of any other makes? I have checked ebay and nothing there really, just wondered, as much as I love the Fisher Price one, it's a bit pricey. Thank you! image

[Modified by: Suzaie on 23 March 2007 14:16:56 ]

Replies

• At the mo, I believe Jumperoo is the only one of its kind, but I can recommend it, babies love it!! But you could always look for a 2nd hand one, on Ebay or in your local classifieds as I agree, for the amount of time they're in them, its expensive!
  • hi Suzaie,theres 1 on ebay finishing today around 6pm.no bids on it yet.starting bid of 30pound.but its collection only.dont know where u live,but that 1 is in Bedford.Hope this helps xx
  • hi suzaie just checked ebay again and there r a few ending today,some will post xx
  • Thanks guys you're stars, have been looking on ebay loads and I am watching a few , one isn't too far from me finishing in a couple of days. The other thing I found when looking on ebay is the Fisher Price Hop N Pop, similar idea but doesn't seem as bouncy, but seems to go for a bit less, what do people think of this one?
  • I got a jumperoo last night from ebay, so excited!!!! I am waiting for it to be delivered, but you can put money on Jake not liking it after all of this!!!!!
  • I got a jumperoo last night from ebay, so excited!!!! I am waiting for it to be delivered, but you can put money on Jake not liking it after all of this!!!!!

how old is ur lo? i would like to get one for my lo who is 5mths n 16lbs. how jake get on with his jumperoo?
  • Hi Inda, my lo is 5 months also. He seems to love the jumperoo, he is sat in it right now bouncing and smiling! If your lo like to bounce and wobble around then I think it would be a good thing to get. They can hold babies up to 26lb, so you should still get plenty of play out of one, and once your lo has finished with it then you can always resell it on ebay and get most of your money back.
  • i really like the rainforest version one.looks really fab. but its a bot rpicey tho. argos do an offer at 63.99 at the mo but dh still says its too expensive.do u think we should go for it? what should i say to him to make him buy this?image
  • im not sure whether to get lo jumperoo or leap frog learn n groove activity station.currently bidding for jumperoo on ebay. should i just buy both?:lol: any idea??