Forum home General Chat General chat

Any other young mums out there?

Hi Every1, I was 20 when I had my daughter. She has just turned 1 and I am now trying for another. We have recently moved from London to Essex and on top of all that my daughter got an 8 week old puppy from her auntie for a birthday present! Madness lol.

Replies

• I am just starting a new forum for young mums. I find it hard 2 find younger mums on these forums so i have done one specifically for us. I am only starting out so do not have many members at all but the more you tell your friends the more we can make it a comunity. please at least sign up and post an introduction of yourself. the addy is http://xbuttercupx.proboards54.com/index.cgi
    thanks, look 4ward too seeing you image
  • Hi Girlies!!! i'm 22 yrs old and look a lot younger - went for my 20 weeks scan on monday to be asked if i was 18?!! Oh well. This is my first baby. Have you girls thought of any names for your babies? xx
  • I am just starting a new forum for young mums. I find it hard 2 find younger mums on these forums so i have done one specifically for us. I am only starting out so do not have many members at all but the more you tell your friends the more we can make it a comunity. please at least sign up and post an introduction of yourself. the addy is http://xbuttercupx.proboards54.com/index.cgi
    thanks, look 4ward too seeing you
  • Hi everyone, I was sixteen when i fell pregnant, everyday i had people looking down their noses at me which really anoyed me as they didnt know me from adam. When i first heard peoples coments i felt scared and made to feel like i was doing somthing wrong. Fair enough my pregnancy wasnt 'planed' but was very welcome. Im now twenty with a gorgeous 32 month old little girl called Tamzin. I may be living my life back to front for the older generation's liking but i'm stil young enough to get where i want in life. Myself and my partner (tamzins dad) are very happy we had tamzin she brings so much joy into our lives.