Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant Spa Treatments

Hi ladies, I just found this place called 'waterfall spa' (waterfallspa.co.uk) which offers spa treatments specially designed for pregnant women - just wanted to find out if anyone else has been down there? I'm 4 months pregnant and I'm quite interested in visiting:\?

Replies

• I haven't been but it is just the road from me and it is supposed to be great. Only been opened about a year so still all new and swanky. I had a similar E'spa pre-natal treatment when I was about 4 months pregnant and it was fab so I would say get it booked!
  • I haven't been but it is just the road from me and it is supposed to be great. Only been opened about a year so still all new and swanky. I had a similar E'spa pre-natal treatment when I was about 4 months pregnant and it was fab so I would say get it booked!

I think I'll go ahead a book one of thier packages and mum to be treatments. I'll let you know how it goes! ;\)
  • cool will get my partner treat me for the day there for myself lol