Forum home General Chat General chat

Hi any new moms from walsall area wanna chat?

Hi any new moms from walsall area wanna chat?

Replies

• im in cannock, not too far away!
  • Hi where abouts in cannock are you from. I live in Bloxwich so just up the road. How olds your little one?
  • Hednesford, bloxwich aint far! Im due in 3 weeks + 6 days with my first image
  • bet you cant wait now. Do you know the sex or are you keeping it as a suprise. I had my little boy, jake, 15 weeks ago
  • nah im getting really excited, but nervous aswell, loads of different feelings now its getting close!!! lol
    We dont know the sex yet, we want a suprise, we r both hoping for a boy tho!!
    How old r u ? is he your first?
  • im 24. Yeah he is my first i want another one already but i dont think my boyfriend is too keen just yet! How old are you? Are you having your baby at the manor?I wasnt too bothered what i had when i was pregnant but im really glad now that i had a boy, i think they sleep better than girls and they always love their moms!
  • lol, im 21. I can't wait for mine to arive now!! It seems like times going real slow now.
    Im having mine in Shrewsbury as thats where im from & when i found out i was pregnant i didnt have enough time to change doctors to up here, so my midwife said to stay there till i've had the baby!!!