Forum home General Chat General chat

Baby Names

Hi just wondering what your little ones are called or going to be called??

I have just come off the pill and get married in september so if it happens it happens

We like Molly Elizabeth and Thomas/Benjamin david!!!

Jemma x:lol::lol:

Replies

• Hi

My 2 year old is Oliver John and I am going in on Friday for my 2nd which will either ne Elliott David or Jessica!

I love the name Molly just listen out at how common it is now though. Good luck;\)
  • Do u think its common??
    i dont really know anyone who has it!!
    Im a nursery nurse and at th enursery there are 36 children a day and not one is called molly lol

We might change our minds anyway long way off yet!!

J x
  • i love the name molly, but my hubby not too sure!
  • hi,

no matter what you call your baby there will always be someone else with that name we called our 1st son Kian didnt know another kian then when i had him it seemed everyone had it, in his class at school there are 2!!! again with my 2nd child Toby didnt know any Toby's but now know loads! i do know alot of molly's but if thats the name you want then go for it! we are calling this one Logan, dont know any Logan's nut im sure there will be hundreds!!!!! LOL

amanda xx image
  • Hi everyone, our 6 yr old daughter is called Abigail and we are going to call our new baby Hope or Scott. I do like the name Molly though and Logan is a nice, and unusual name!
  • Ajnlush i see what you mean about the names!!
    We might change our minds yet.....

i like toby....i like loads haha

J x
  • Hi ive got a jacob peter, megan louise, alice emily and isaac james. I think your names are lovely. Wouldnt worry about them being popular when i had megan it was no3 in the top ten but she is the only one in her school!
  • Hi ive got a jacob peter, megan louise, alice emily and isaac james. I think your names are lovely. Wouldnt worry about them being popular when i had megan it was no3 in the top ten but she is the only one in her school!
  • bugger that - don't tell people it doesn't matter how "popular" it is - if you like it go for it. My niece is called Molly and she is adorable - so I love the name. When we chose our names I told people, but before they had chance to comment - I said don't tell me if you don't like it - cos i'm not interested.
    p.s Hayley - that little Isaac looks like he needs a good squeezing to me - oooo, his cheeks xxxxxxxxxx

[Modified by: New-and-improved-Claire21 on May 29, 2007 08:36 PM]
  • Jessica and Elliott are both dead common where I live, more so than Molly. Call your kids what u like, doesnt matter about anyone else!
  • Oh thanks ladies u have put me at ease!!

Wow hayley1 4 kiddie winkles.........ur brave!!!

J x
  • No brave just stupid/mental!! LOL Know what you mean about the cheeks claire21 i have to squish them at least once a day and wobble his spare chin haha. I make him sound soooo attractive dont i.