Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

To those whose angels have been taken away.

Hi

I just wanted to say im so sorry for eveyone that has experienced a miscarriage i have noticed there seem to be so many pregnancies ending in that way and it makes me so upset when i read about everyone of you.I had a miscarriage aswell last year so i can partly understand how you all feel,its the worse thing to be told.I just want to tell you all to never give up hope even if it does feel like it will never stop hurting i promise you it does, and in time when you are ready you will be blessed with a precious beautifull baby.I am 8 weeks pregnant now and every time i read about someone miscarrying on here i just want to cry as it just makes me think of how i felt when i lost my baby, and i wish no one ever had to go through it.

Sorry for going on just a bit emotional and want to let everyone know they are not alone.

charlie x

Replies

• hi charlie

i lost baby in jan this year at 12wks im now 23wks preg due 4th dec that was a beautifull message it made me cry as my baby would have been due tomorrow 5th aug so im emotional anyway.

thank you for your forum

tracey xxx
  • thankyou charlie, i had mmc in april, still have bad days but getting better. hope im blessed with another one soon. all the best becs xx
  • Charliie

I agree with the others what a beautiful message, I had a mmc in Jan this year so getting near to my edd which is making me emotional....

Good luck with the pregnancy and hope we will all be joing you soon

Love

Alix
  • hi

thanks for your comments, i hope everyone is ok.Its really hard to put your feelings into words with something like this but i think i managed it! i found out i was pregnant a week before my original due date so i had mixed emotions really, at first i thought i was imagining it all as it seemed like too much of a coincidence but here i am 9 weeks gone.I wish you all the very best of luck and hope everything works out the way you want it to.

charlie x
  • Our cord

We are connected, my baby and I,

By an invisible cord that's not seen by the eye.

It's not like the cord that connects us at birth,

Our cord can't be seen by any on earth.

Our cord does its work right from the start,

It binds us together, attached by the heart!

I know that it's there, though no one can see,

Our invisible cord from my baby to me.

The strength of our cord, it's hard to describe,

It can't be destroyed, it can't be denied.

It's stronger than any cord man could create,

It withstands the test, it can hold any weight.

And although you are gone and you're not here with me

Our cord is still there, though no one can see.

It pulls at my heart, I am bruised, I am sore,

But this cord is my lifeline as never before.

Because my baby is now laying in a peaceful resting place,

I can no longer hear their laughter or see the smile on their face.

But our invisible cord is still attached, linked like a golden chain,

And I will use our special cord to reunite us once again.
  • What a beautiful poem!
  • ive never been through what you guys have, but that poem has just reduced me to mush!!! bless all of you and good luck for the future