Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nice clothes

Hi ladies

I was just wondering where any of the rest of you buy your childrens clothes. I usually get most of my daughters clothes from either verbaudet, next or debenhams (I love the butterfly range matthew williamson has designed for them!) Just wondering if there was anywhere else worth checking out?

Thanks Hilary

Replies

• Options
    my fav is gap and next.you cant bet them and they wash up really nice x
  • Options
    I get alot of my kids clothes from Tesco and they r not that expensive plus they r not in them long
  • Options
    ment 2 say zara have nice kids clothes x
  • Options
    I get most of my childrens clothes from Next, some from Gap and Pumpkin Patch. Also like Tweety Pie you can get some really nice clothes from Tesco and Asda and they are not expensive at all, i got some of my daughters school uniform last term from Asda and it washed up really well
  • Options
    Hi kaz123 my name is katy by the way
  • Options
    i get most of my little boys clothes from charity shops or car boots cause ya pay 50p where as you prob pay ??5 to ??6 in the shops.also if i buy new i go to next or tesco or asda and tu in sainsburys has some nice clothes.
  • Options
    i have bought my baby some clothes from, ethel austin, peacocks, tesco, next and pumpkn patch x
  • Options
    hi. i have got 5 kids now so i have to really budget where i go to buy their clothes. i go to primark their clothes are really fashionable for my 8 year old, tesco, asda, peacocks. but i also go to charity shops. i have got alot of next and gap and other designer clothing from them for my kids. i also go onto e-bay and get clothes froom there. they have some great bundles for really good prices.xxx
  • Options
    I get most of my kids stuff from Next, but also shop at Adams, George @ Asda, and Tesco. I'm not a snob to a charity shop bargain either!
  • Options
    id shop anywere if i pass a shop and see something nice ill buy it but mostly next and debenhams
  • Options
    I get most of my lo stuff from next but her aunty spoils her somthing rotten and she get her stuff from monsoon fab but quite expensive
  • Options
    I buy most of Lucys clothes in NEXT cos i lovve their stuff for toddler girls but i also buy some stuff for her from asda and mothercare aswell
  • Options
    http://littlelucyloves.blogspot.co.nz/ have a look at my blog.... its about fashion for babies xxx   http://littlelucyloves.blogspot.co.nz/  
  • Options
    Zara, gap and M&S for nicer stuff and asda or Tesco for cheaper things.
  • Options

My fav is www.villagekids,co.uk, there are really nic kid stuff, you should to try one